How is Alima’s responding to the Corona Virus (COVID-19) challenge?
The management of Alima’s is acutely aware of the need to be extra careful when considering what needs to be done to reduce risk.
We have put into place measures to protect our customers, our staff, and family members of staff.
What have we done so far?
We have been counselling employees individually about the seriousness of this outbreak.
and we have strengthened and added layers to already existing cleaning and sanitizing procedures:-
1. All employees must sanitize their hands with gel sanitizers as soon as they get into the door.
2. After donning work clothes, they immediately visit the bathroom and wash hands properly with soap before going to their work area.
3. Throughout the day they must wash hands, ie at every opportunity. In this crisis employees are washing their hands numerous times a day. For customer service staff, approximately every 15 minutes (They are reminded often about proper procedures, although they already know it.)
4. They must keep an eye on each other to make sure all employees are complying.
5. They must not come in to work if they get symptoms.
6. Employees must educate and help family members at home to observe the proper hygiene.
1. Our customer service staff are sanitizing and washing hands throughout the day.
2. We are sanitizing counter-tops, door handles and knobs regularly, approximately every thirty minutes.
3. We provide sanitizers on our front counter for customers use.
4. We are providing literature to employees and customers.
We shall take every care to protect our staff and customers. If you have any suggestions for us, please feel free to contact us.
We ask our dear customers to be vigilant with their own health and safety. Also when you come into the store please make use of the sanitizers available on the counter.
We encourage the public to follow the best guidelines provided by their doctor or the city, or those found here.